A little Christmas movie-quotes game! To make this more fun for everybody, PLEASE comment, BUT only answer ONE - doesn't matter which one! (So your comment would look something like this: #12 - White Christmas. No, there is no #12 and as you may have guessed, "White Christmas" is NOT one of the answers.) No googling (on your honor!).
Okay, here we go!
1. "Toys are hereby declared illegal, immoral, unlawful AND anyone found with a toy in his possession will be placed under arrest and thrown in the dungeon."
2. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man."
3. "There are more important things than comfort: Self Respect!"
4. "You call this a happy family? Who do we have to have all these kids?"
5. "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."
6. "If you're really Santa Claus, you can get it for me. And if you can't, you're only a nice man with a white beard like mother says."
7. "Dear Santa Claus, How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I've been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want. Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible."
8. "I love smiling. Smiling's my favorite!"
9. "He got stuck only once for a minute or two, then he stuck his head out of the fireplace flue."
10. "Say, isn't it true that French babes don't shave their pits?"
Alrighty, choose your quote and then leave a comment with the name of the corresponding Christmas movie. And for bonus points, name my two personal favorite movies from this list!