June 12, 2009

friday five

5 things I do when I can't sleep:
pray
blog
dream about the "what ifs"
listen to music
get on the computer

5 things that scare me:
losing my sight
heights (occasionally)
down escalators
losing relationships
not ever becoming who I was meant to be

5 things I don't like to spend money on:
haircuts
anything medical
cars
shoes
jewelry

5 things I would like to do more:
play games
be outside
cook
read
spend time with the people I love

5 things that annoy me:
rude drivers
invasive children
people who don't do what they say they are going to do
my own forgetfulness
selfishness

5 things I can't do that I wish I could:
bob my head (to the side)
whistle
speak a foreign language
tan
sing soprano

5 songs I ALWAYS crank up when I hear them:
Flood, Jars of Clay
Me and Julio, Simon and Garfunkel
The Remedy, Jason Mraz
Shackles, Mary Mary
Entertaining Angels, Newsboys

Home from camp tomorrow! Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: