May 28, 2010

wait your tum

So . . . last weekend Kacey and Lindsay were discussing cute boys in movies. When it came to "Dead Poet's Society", Kacey said, and I quote, "I will ALWAYS LOVE, uh, what's-his-face."

So . . . my blogger-buddy, NinjaPrincess, linked ME on her blog. I feel special and just wanted to reciprocate.


So . . . a couple of days ago Kevin went out to feed his cat. He opened the back door, saw the cat next to him out of the corner of his eye, then reached up to pet her with his left hand while he leaned down to get a scoop of cat food with his right. Just as he was about to touch her, he looked up to see, not his cat, but a groundhog the size of a coffee table.

So . . . last night I dreamed I found an albino lizard under a rock. AND I wanted to catch it. I don't know.

So . . . Kacey texted today and asked me, "Are turns a bad thing to take?"
WHAT?
"How is that a confusing question?"
I DON'T KNOW, BUT APPARENTLY IT IS! (I thought maybe she was giving me a Gilmore Girls quote, or perhaps whining that I don't "return text" when it's my turn.)
"Sheesh, woman. You're making this complicated."
WELL, EXCUUUUUUSE ME.
"So answer my question: Can I chew TUMS or not???"
So . . . 'tums' and 'turns' look the same when I'm not wearing my glasses. I'm just sayin'.