October 05, 2012

The One Where We are Indecisive


So, it was a Wednesday at 4:32, and Sara texted, "What are you doing for dinner?"
              eating food
:p
What are you PLANNING for dinner?
            nothing yet, you?
Trying to see what my husband is doing and then what you were doing
             well, I already told you, I'm eating food.  
haha
              what do you want to eat?
Dinner.  You name where.  My house or elsewhere.
               where.
Grrrr.  I HATE this part.
               grrrr. Me too.
Give me 3 choices.
               What SOUNDS good?
Food.  :)
               You're no help.  
Do we stay on this side of town?
               No, we have time for whatever.
Anything then.  Pizza. Mexican. Asian.
A.g.RddfchXekdjdjncjz  (Her toddler got the phone)
Panera.  Tribeca.  You name an alternative.
               I don't have an alternative. 
I couldn't think of other options either.
               Tribeca.
That sounds great.
Time?
               5:30
It's 5:30 now.
             Then NOW. 
Ok.  Meet there?
               I'll meet you at Walgreens and we'll ride together from there?
Yes!
             Sara, we made a decision and it only took us 34 texts and 58 minutes!
Go us!
               I know.  We rock.

No comments: